Boy, you get a couple of new cases in the door, and the next thing you know–boom!–our friends at Bose Public Affairs Group have dropped not one, but two new 2014 Indiana Legislative Updates.
There’s a lot to digest here, and in the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, “It is too much. Let me sum up.” Here’s are the topics covered in these two updates:
- Unclaimed life insurance benefits;
- Indiana Department of Insurance;
- Electronic delivery of notices and documents;
- Motor vehicle financial responsibility;
- Pollution exclusion;
- Lawsuit lending; and
- The potential repeal of insurer tax credits.
As always, stay tuned for the latest developments!