The gay marriage bill may be getting all the media attention in Indiana these days, but there’s so much more going on in the General Assembly, as shown in the third Indiana Legislative Update from our friends at Bose Public Affairs Group.
This issue discusses developments in:
- Unclaimed life insurance benefits;
- Group life insurance beneficiaries;
- The Indiana Department of Insurance;
- Electronic delivery of notices and documents;
- Motor vehicle financial responsibility;
- The pollution exclusion;
- Lawsuit lending;
- Worker’s comp; and
- A High Cost Pool study.
Stay tuned for further updates, and be sure to subscribe to receive all updates from the Bose Insurance Blog in your email.