Yesterday, Brian Jones presented “Three E-Discovery Principles for Insurers” at the National Business Institute’s “Insurance Coverage Litigation 2013” Seminar in Indianapolis. His presentation is embedded below.
DisclaimerADVERTISING MATERIAL www.boselaw.com/disclaimer
- 3 Days Gone: New Federal Rules Take Effect Today
- Seventh Circuit: Remember, Service-of-Suit Clauses Can Keep You Out of Federal Court
- Indiana Adopts Guidance On PBR Implementation
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Rules in 90 Seconds or Less
- Fourth Circuit: Insurer Has a Duty to Defend Because CGL Policies Might Cover Data Breach