In what may be the most highly anticipated Supreme Court decision in this century so far, the Supreme Court, by a 5-4 margin, just declared that the individual mandate in the Affordable Care Act is CONSTITUTIONAL as a tax. The opinion was just announced, and it has not been released to the general public yet, so stay tuned for more details.
DisclaimerADVERTISING MATERIAL www.boselaw.com/disclaimer
- Indiana Adopts Guidance On PBR Implementation
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Rules in 90 Seconds or Less
- Fourth Circuit: Insurer Has a Duty to Defend Because CGL Policies Might Cover Data Breach
- Brian Jones Presents at the National Business Institute’s “Personal Injury Claims: The Insurance Defense Perspective” Seminar
- Indiana Department of Insurance Prohibits Price Optimization in Setting Rates