In response to the devastating tornado outbreak in southern Indiana last week, the Indiana Department of Insurance has requested that all insurers impose a moratorium on cancellation or termination of insurance policies due to non-payment of premiums for 60 days if the non-payment is due to the tornadoes. This would apply to insureds located in Clark, Gibson, Harrison, Jefferson, Posey, Ripley, Scott, Warrick, and Washington counties. Click here for a copy of the bulletin.
DisclaimerADVERTISING MATERIAL www.boselaw.com/disclaimer
- 3 Days Gone: New Federal Rules Take Effect Today
- Seventh Circuit: Remember, Service-of-Suit Clauses Can Keep You Out of Federal Court
- Indiana Adopts Guidance On PBR Implementation
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Rules in 90 Seconds or Less
- Fourth Circuit: Insurer Has a Duty to Defend Because CGL Policies Might Cover Data Breach