Take that, West Virginia. Texas has become the second state to adopt much of the NAIC’s Amended Model Insurance Holding Company Act. We’ll continue to follow and report on these developments.
DisclaimerADVERTISING MATERIAL www.boselaw.com/disclaimer
- 3 Days Gone: New Federal Rules Take Effect Today
- Seventh Circuit: Remember, Service-of-Suit Clauses Can Keep You Out of Federal Court
- Indiana Adopts Guidance On PBR Implementation
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Rules in 90 Seconds or Less
- Fourth Circuit: Insurer Has a Duty to Defend Because CGL Policies Might Cover Data Breach