In what may be the most highly anticipated Supreme Court decision in this century so far, the Supreme Court, by a 5-4 margin, just declared that the individual mandate in the Affordable Care Act is CONSTITUTIONAL as a tax. The opinion was just announced, and it has not been released to the general public yet, so stay tuned for more details.
- Brian Jones Presents at the National Business Institute’s “Personal Injury Claims: The Insurance Defense Perspective” Seminar
- Indiana Department of Insurance Prohibits Price Optimization in Setting Rates
- The Latest Indiana Legislative Update is Here!
- Crash and Burn: Magistrate Recommends Dismissal of Indiana and Tennessee Body Shop Antitrust Cases; District Court Dismisses Mississippi Case
- The Third Indiana Legislative Update is Here!
DisclaimerThe posts, articles and information expressed in the blog web site are solely attributable to each individual author(s), and in no way reflect the opinion of any other individual or entity, including Bose McKinney & Evans LLP. Our blog exists for informational purposes only and none of its contents should be construed as legal advice. Your receipt or transmission of information does not create an attorney-client relationship and can not substitute for obtaining legal counsel from an attorney admitted to practice law in your state. Bose McKinney & Evans has offices in Indiana and Washington, D.C.